SOL-IR® Advanced Antioxidant Complex
Total Defense + Repair is more than a sunscreen; it’s a rejuvenating superscreen, powered by SOL-IR® Advanced Antioxidant Complex. Traditional broad spectrum sunscreens only protect against UVA and UVB. Our trio of potent antioxidants is what enables Total Defense + Repair to protect against IR-A and help rejuvenate skin.
When to Apply: Apply in the morning, as the last product in your regimen or as needed, at least every 2 hours if in direct sunlight.
Where to Apply: Apply to your entire face (neck and chest if desired), and other sun-exposed areas.
How to Apply: Dispense onto back of hand and apply generously to face and other sun-exposed areas. Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor
Active Ingredients Purpose
Octisalate 3.0%..................... Sunscreen
Zinc Oxide 8.0%.....................Sunscreen
Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours and after towel drying, swimming, or sweating to avoid lowering protection
- Sun Protection Measures UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limiting time in the sun from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and wearing protective clothing
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
• Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
• Store at room temperature 15˚ - 30˚C (59˚ - 86˚)